If you are a business owner, investor or entrepreneur, the idea of having to put together a business plan can be terrifying. However, it is a necessary evil, especially for those who have the desire to succeed. There are a few different, popular Immigration Visas where you will need to put together a comprehensive business plan to have them granted. A few examples include the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Business Plan, the L-1 Visa Business Plan and the EB-5 Visa Business Plan. You will see that you cannot gloss your business plan over, or it will be denied, and this is especially true if you are submitting an EB-5 application to US Citizenship and Immigration Services, because the Immigration Courts have stated that business plans must adhere to strict standards.
Your EB-5 Business Plan must include all of the following information if you want it to be approved:
- A business description, letting people know what the business is producing or what services are being provided, as well as the objectives of the business. The manufacturing process must be discussed as well as the supply sources.
- A comprehensive market analysis including an assessment of any competitors, including their names and why they are competition for you and it must also include financial data, as well as a look at their products, services and prices.
- Your target market must be described and you must let them know who you expect to purchase your product or services and why. Describe already secured business and the contracts you have already executed.
- Discuss any permits of licenses you have or will receive.
- A comprehensive overview of your marketing strategy.
- A detailed personnel plan that details both current and future hires, including information about rate of pay, job description and benefits given.
- All financial data, including relevant assumptions.
If you are worried about developing your own business plan, take the burden off of your shoulders and hire a professional to do it for you. You will definitely want to do this if you are seeking bank financing and applying for an immigration petition. How to Develop an EB-5 Business Plan — Filing a EB-5 Business Plan is not going to be easy, but it is necessary. Be sure that you hire someone with plenty of experience to draft your Eb-5 business plan for you so that everything is done properly. Take Matter of Ho into consideration as well when the business plan is being drafted and always be sure you have all of the information needed on hand to ensure the process moves as quickly and smoothly as possible!